Owen and Paige are quite a pair and for the most part get along so well, we're very blessed. This past summer was a different story but for the past few months they've done great together. A new favorite is playing hide and seek - Owen always hides and Paige and I seek. After we count Paige yells really loud "Owo" (her version of Owen). We always find him as we have a small house and Owen is still refining his hiding skills. Aunt Kim's favorite is when he would hide in the middle of the bed.
Owen has given Paige her nickname of "Paigey." He started it on his own and almost always calls her this. We went to the zoo last week and they were sharing a container of yogurt and spoon fed her her share, it was pretty cute.
I find I don't have many pictures of the two of them together - it's just hard to get good ones. But here are a few we've taken recently.




1 comment:
Soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment