I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures yet. This is from early December and our first rainy day in San Diego. It rained a lot in the Azores but is pretty much a rarity here (which I am okay with). We usually spend the mornings outside walking in the stroller and at the park - not an option on rainy days.
To entertain himself, Owen decided he wanted to practice using scissors. I gave him a sheet of paper and he spent over two hours cutting one piece of paper into confetti. There was a mess all over the floor but I didn't mind, he was so entertained!
Of course the ten minutes I leave him unsupervised to use the bathroom trouble erupts. I come back into the kitchen and he is poised with hair in one hand and scissors in the other. Much to my dismay - I was too late, he'd already made two good cuts into his hair on the top of his head. I had to get a picture before I gave him the scolding about cutting his hair (never do it again, or your sister's hair either!)
The funny thing was, not ten minutes before I had made an appointment to have the kids pictures taken for Christmas for the next day. I had to call and reschedule for a week later.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment