Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pictures of Paige

Here are some pictures of our pretty girl Paige over the past three months. Paige is quite the talker and always with so much energy and enthusiasm for any activity we're doing. She'll march around the house as we leave to walk the dog saying, "Let's go Mommy, let's go Owen, let's go Sadie!"

Paige was appropriately described by a friend recently who said, "I don't think Stacy is going to sit down for the next four years!" Paige is a busy little girl and seems to live in a world of opposites at times - my "no" means "yes" to her and my "now" means "later." Is it my little girl or most toddlers? If I set a line for Owen, he would not cross it. Paige will stick her whole foot across and turn to see if I'm watching.

Recently during a trip to the zoo Paige decided she would rather go live with the elephants. She belly crawled under the lowest fence railing into elephant land and I had to drag her out by her ankle because that was all that was left! Paige is fearless and I will without a doubt have to keep a close eye on her! She is so precious and so much fun, we love her to pieces!

Paige: My future is so bright I need shades!Paige deciding to stop and smell the roses
Paige at Mount Vernon had a lot of love for the little lambs. Hugs all around!
DJ Paige jamming to the airplane radio
Princess Paige on her royal throne doing some light reading
Paige at the park sporting a "Pebbles" ponytail
Paige in pigtails (they lasted about two minutes but were really cute!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: