Jared and I are more than pleased to announce that come this March, we will be blessed with another baby! I am 16 weeks pregnant and feeling great (again...had a few rough patches the first trimester). I've been feeling the baby move for about a week now which seems a little early to me. Maybe it's a big strong boy in there, who knows, but we do plan on finding out if the little one wants to cooperate. Owen thinks it is a boy and he is ready to share his spare "night night" and extra water bottle with the baby. Paige thinks it is a girl. One of them is right!
The picture below is our 9 week ultrasound. I took Owen with me and that is how we told him about the baby. He had asked me weeks before that if God would put another baby in my belly. God hears all of our prayers - big and small! Owen keeps one of the pictures in his room and both kids love to share that mommy has a baby in her belly!
The picture below is our 9 week ultrasound. I took Owen with me and that is how we told him about the baby. He had asked me weeks before that if God would put another baby in my belly. God hears all of our prayers - big and small! Owen keeps one of the pictures in his room and both kids love to share that mommy has a baby in her belly!
2 comments:
Yay!! You guys make cute kiddos :D Congratulations!
congratulations. glad to know that you are feeling better now. We are looking forward to meeting the new baby at some point.
Bill and Donna
Post a Comment