"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Out to the Park
I guess you could say we had a big photo session at the park a few weeks ago. Owen looked so cute, especially with a fresh haircut, I just couldn't resist sharing with you a few of my favorites.
We've recently resigned our lease and I cannot believe we've been here a year already. We really enjoy Coronado and feel blessed to live here. Please come visit!
Well I tried to post about what I was currently reading and what I had just finished...that's nice and all but not so exciting if I only update it every 3 months. I've decided instead to just to keep a running list of the books I've read in 2010.
Marley and Me - John Grogan
Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt - Anne rice
Best Friends Forever - Jennifer Weiner
The Last Kiss - Luanne Rice
Twenties Girl - Sophie Kinsela
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger
True Blue - David Baldacci
Day After Night - Anita Diamant
The Wild Blue - Stephen Ambrose
The Walking People - Mary Beth Keane
Change in Altitude - Anita Shrieve
Vision in White - Nora Roberts
The Postmistress - Sarah Blake
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
The Devlin Diary - Christi Phillips
The Things That Keep Us Here - Carla Buckley
The Things They Carried - Tim O'Brien
While My Sister Sleeps - Barbara Delinsky
Not My Daughter - Barbara Delinsky
Owen is now 4 and quite excited about it too. Owen finished a month of swimming lessons and is moving up to the next level. He really enjoyed jumping off of the diving board. We call him Mogli sometimes...he loves climbing, especially up the door frames or to the top of the fence (with or without someone watching unfortunately). He got a big boy bike for this birthday and lots of other good stuff.
Paige
December 2010
Paige's latest and greatest
"My Birthday!" is usually the first thing she tells people when she sees them these days. With the weeks leading up to Owen's and now the weeks past, she's pretty excited about her birthday next weekend. Though I'm not sure she really knows what it all means yet. She'll tell you she'll be two and hold up ten fingers. She is enjoying reading books more and more and actually listening to them all the way through. She's a busy little bee and keeps us on our toes all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment